Mobile Application Development (Android)
During the course of Android training, students learn how to work in an Eclipse and Android studio IDE based development environment, they learn the unique Android OS architecture, audio and video playback and how to support a multitude of languages. They will also learn GUI development, how access data from files and how to sell their own applications in the Android marketplace.
For developers, Android enables you to create games and apps for all of those Android users and distribute them instantly through an open marketplace. Android training is one of the most intelligent things a developer can do, and it has many benefits. Modern technology just isn’t the same since Android burst onto the scene, and anyone who spends time around other people can see that the obsession with Android is real and it’s growing. Here are a few of the benefits for developers.
Expanding Your Skills
You may have decent or even exemplary programming skills, but Android training will help take you to a new level. The fact that Android is always growing means that once you learn the basic concepts and principles, your skill set will grow right along with it.
Working with Experts
Android training in a class setting will enable you to work with experts in the field who have actually created the types of apps and games that you aspire to create. Working with an expert, you will learn how to blend the scientific, technical skills with the creativity that’s necessary to make apps and games that the public are drawn to. Many developers have that creative side in there somewhere, but it just needs a little coaching to be unleashed.
It’s pretty much a given that after you complete Android training and start applying what you learn that your finances will get a nice boost. You can get a well-paying job at an IT-type company, or you will go it alone and develop games and apps to sell on the open market. Either way, the skills you’ve learned will translate into a living you can be proud of.
The students possessing an IT background, taking training in Android development would be a major benefit as this could offer them a bright career with good earning opportunities.
An Ideal Platform for Companies New To Mobile
Android applications are written in Java, with a rich set of libraries. Anyone with a working knowledge of Java can get Android applications up and running with relative ease. Java programmers are plentiful in the marketplace (especially in this economy) and the Android platform documentation is very good.
Open and Free Platform
License free, royalty free, and open source. That’s Android. No costly licensing fees. Also, since the underlying architecture of the Android SDK is open-source, you can watch upcoming releases and provide feedback to the Android development team. This makes the Android platform very compelling for handset manufacturers and wireless operators… which translates to better opportunities for developers to monetize.
- Deliver robust mobile business applications and integrate them with enterprise systems.
- Create intuitive, reliable software using activities, services, and intents
- Design UIs that work seamlessly with a range of phones and tablets
- Integrate applications with enterprise web and location-based services
Java Course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. This course which will cover both core and advanced Java concepts like Database connectivity, Threads, Exception Handling, Collections, JSP, Servlets, XML Handling etc. We will also learn various Java frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
After the completion of the Advance Java Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
- Develop the code with various Java data types, conditions and loops. Implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques.
- Understand object oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
- Implement multi-threading and exception handling.
- Use parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java.
- Write a code in JDBC to communicate with Database.
- Develop web applications and JSP pages.
- Interact with the database using hibernate framework.
- Write code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring.
- After Completion Of this course, students should be able to start their carrier as Java Developer, Web-component developer, Java Programmer.
The .NET Framework is a development and execution environment that allows different programming languages and libraries to work together seamlessly to create Windows-based applications and Web-based applications and Design patterns.
Integrated Development Environment
The Integrated Development Environment of Visual Studio .NET saves development time and energy with a vast number of features including its ability to support many design tools and languages and to allow designers to create their own tools:
- Share a single toolbox, debugger and task window across Visual Basic, C++, and C# projects.
- Build solutions that span multiple languages and multiple projects with the shared Solution Explorer
- Easier to write code
- Leverage existing skills
- IntelliSense support
- Easy Deployment
- Language interoperability
- Easy to maintains
In this course Students will learn the Project Based Learning as per the Development Industry Practises Along with Dotnet Architecture:
Development – Industry Practises
- Meaningful name provided to the variables used in ASP.NET, value objects, BO, ado.net following coding standards.
- Proper inline C# comments and C# documentation for methods
- All exception thrown from DAO and BO should be wrapped with user defined exceptions
- Exception needs to be logged only in Façade using log. Error and should not be done it in multiple places.
- No hard coding of values, it should be from constant files
- Trainees should do the project based on N-tier Architecture (Presentation layer, Business layer, data Access layer)
- Doing project trainees should be maintain as per the software development life-cycle (Functional Requirement Document ,Design Document, code Implementation, Testing, Deployment)
- The prime focus is on predictive analytics projects using machine learning.
- The CRISP-DM methodology is followed to implement the mining projects
- The widely used machine learning models are introduced and implemented to solve the problems
- Students learn to build and evaluate machine learning models using Azure ML studio, R and python
- Students also get introduced to the Spark platform to deploy and manage the distributed applications.
Graphic design is an art with a purpose. It involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
In this course Students will learn the industry oriented software along with Basic design fundamentals:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Designer (Advertising Agency, Newspaper )
- Web Designer
- Multimedia Designer
- Mobile Applications (UI Design)
- Freelance Designer
BPM Accounting and Finance
Basics of Accounts & Finance track emphasises on the key role of Collecting, Summarising, Analysing & Interpreting a raw data for getting the desired information for the Decision Makers or Various Users in Accounting Processes. Also gives an additional edge with the statistical evaluation & Analysis of Data according to the organisational needs.
- Its importance in any organisation can’t be neglected, So the training is provided in following three modules :-
1- Advanced Microsoft Excel
2- Tally 9.0
4- Careers in organisations like:
5- Accounts, Finance, Share & Brokerage firms, Tax Consultants, Audit firms etc.
The world is getting more digitized every day, and digital marketing has become a booming career option. With features like cost effectiveness, unbelievable ROI, instant response, accurate measurement digital marketing has already covered 27% of overall marketing budget globally. Now LICT is offering students to explore the world of Digital marketing. In this course they are going to learn about five main modules:
1. Digital Marketing Overview & Website Planning on Various Platforms
2. Search Engine Marketing
3. Social Media Marketing
4. Lead Generation, Converting Into Sales & CRM
5. Earning Online
After completing this course students can get jobs as :
- Digital Marketer
- Email Marketer
- SEO Executive
- Web Analyst
- Google Adwords Specialist
- This course helps the candidates to discover the Entrepreneur within. After completing they can showcase their skills in freelancing sector also.
- While rapid changes across the globe are virtually eliminating many industries, the BPO industry expands. The pioneers, many of which are now giants, remain robust. A lot of new players are emerging. Investors from all over the world pour millions of dollars into the industry. Hence, if you work in a BPO company, you can expect to gain stability and financial security in your job.
- From leadership, technical, to workforce management, career growth opportunities are abundant in BPO companies. It is in your hands to decide your career path where you want to grow.
- As the industry grows, staff is trained for leadership positions and applicants are hired to replace them. This means you can grow professionally with the company. Learning a new set of skills will help boost your credentials and improve your chance getting promoted.
- Developing those new skills means learning the practices that are the current trend in your chosen profession. If you work in a BPO company, you’ll have access to various avenues of learning, from professional mentors to online classes that teach product knowledge, soft skills, and leadership programs.
- Since the job market is changing and expanding more rapidly and unpredictably than ever before, it’s now more important than ever to have a secure job for a bright future. Having stable work will keep you secure no matter the shifts that your field undergoes. Ensure this for yourself by working in a BPO company. Robust, thriving and dynamic, the BPO industry is now among the best industries to build a career.
- Microsoft Office is the most widely used tool for sharing/presenting professional information by a number of companies in the world. All computer based professionals today are very familiar with Office.
- It has been designed to be extremely user interactive and powerful. This is why the users are very productive with Office. It also offers great compatibility. Office is compatible with the major operating systems i.e. Windows and Apple’s Mac. Office files can be accessed, edited and shared anywhere.